Good Food Box provides affordable access to local and regional high quality produce for people within the Capital Regional District. The Good Food Box program allows everyone to purchase boxes for pick up bi-weekly at neighbourhood locations or delivery.
Types of Boxes:
|Box||Price||# of items||Type|
|Small Box||$6.00||5-6 items||veggies & fruit|
|Medium Box||$12.00||8-9 items||veggies & fruit|
|Large Box||$18.00||10-12 items||veggies & fruit|
|Snacking Box||$10.00||5-7 items||veggies & fruit – do not require cooking|
|Fruit Box||$12.00||5-8 items||all fruit|
|Organic Box||$18.00||8-11 items||veggies & fruit – all organic|
Ordering your Good Food Box:
|Online||Visit thegoodfoodbox.ca to order online||
|In person||Fernwood Community Centre, 1240 Gladstone Avenue, Victoria, Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm||
|By phone||Call 250-381-1552 ext.100||
Order in person from one of our partner agencies:
|Quadra Village Community Centre||901 Kings Road, Victoria||(250) 388-7696
|Oaklands Community Centre||2837 Belmont Avenue, Victoria||(250) 370-9101
|Vic West Community Centre||521 Craigflower Road, Victoria||(250) 590-8922
|University of Victoria*||UVSP office in SUB, 3800 Finnerty Road, Victoriaemail@example.com|
|T’souke First Nation Band Office||2154 Lazzar Rd, Sooke||(250) 642-3957
When to pick up your Good Food Box:
Wednesday (the week following your order) between 1:00pm and 8:00pm at the Fernwood Community Centre front desk.
Pick-up info for our partner locations:
- Quadra Village Community Centre - Pick-up Wednesdays between 1:00pm & 4:00pm
- Oaklands Community Centre – Pick-up Wednesdays between 2:00pm & 6:00pm
- Vic West Community Centre – Pick-up Wednesdays between 1:00pm & 9:00pm
- *University of Victoria – Drop off your order at the Good Food Box mailbox at the UVSP Office (Room B118). Leave an envelope with your name, email, payment and specific order inside. Orders must be submitted before noon on the order deadline day. Pick-up is in the Student Union Building at table #4 (in front of the Michele Pujol Room) between 2:00pm & 6:00pm. All boxes that aren’t picked up will be donated to the SUB food bank.
- Victoria Native Friendship Centre – Pick-up Wednesdays between 1:00pm & 4:30pm. Boxes will be held until 12:00pm on Thursday.
- T’souke First Nation Band Office – Office hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm (closed from 12:00pm – 1:00pm). On pick-up day, boxes are left in hallway outside the administration office. Boxes are delivered at around 11:00am. Clients should come close to delivery time as boxes are left unattended.
Download your own copy of the 2015 Good Food Box Ordering Schedule.