Good Food Box provides affordable access to local and regional high quality produce for people within the Capital Regional District. The Good Food Box program allows everyone to purchase boxes for pick up bi-weekly at neighbourhood locations or delivery.
Types of Boxes:
|Box||Price||# of items||Type|
|Small Box||$6.00||5-6 items||veggies & fruit|
|Medium Box||$12.00||8-10 items||veggies & fruit|
|Large Box||$18.00||9-12 items||veggies & fruit|
|Snacking Box||$10.00||5-7 items||veggies & fruit – all edible raw|
|Fruit Box||$12.00||5-8 items||all fruit|
|Organic Box||$18.00||8-12 items||veggies & fruit – all organic|
Ordering your Good Food Box:
|Online||Visit thegoodfoodbox.ca to order online||
|In person||Fernwood Community Centre, 1240 Gladstone Avenue, Victoria, Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm||
|By phone||Call 250-381-1552 ext.100||
Order in person from one of our partner distribution agencies:
|Quadra Village Community Centre||901 Kings Road, Victoria||(250) 388-7696
|Oaklands Community Centre||2837 Belmont Avenue, Victoria||(250) 370-9101
|Vic West Community Centre||521 Craigflower Road, Victoria||(250) 590-8922
|University of Victoria*||UVSP office in SUB, 3800 Finnerty Road, Victoriafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|T’souke First Nation Band Office||2154 Lazzar Rd, Sooke||(250) 642-3957
When to pick up your Good Food Box:
Wednesday (the week following your order) between 1:00pm and 5:30pm at the Fernwood Community Centre gym, 1240 Gladstone Avenue, Victoria. Pick-up boxes at the front desk from 5:30pm to 8:00pm.
Order & Pick-up info for our partner distribution agencies:
- Quadra Village Community Centre - Pick-up every other Wednesday between 1:00pm & 4:00pm
- Oaklands Community Centre - Pick-up every other Wednesday between 2:00pm & 6:00pm
- Vic West Community Centre - Pick-up every other Wednesday between 1:00pm & 9:00pm
- *University of Victoria - Drop off your order at the Good Food Box mailbox at the UVSP Office (Room B118). Leave an envelope with your name, email, payment and specific order inside. Orders must be submitted before noon on the order deadline day. Pick-up is in the SUB in room B023 or B025 between 2:00pm & 6:00pm. All boxes that aren’t picked up will be donated to the SUB food bank.
- T’souke First Nation Band Office - Office hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm (closed from 12:00pm – 1:00pm). On pick-up day, boxes are left in hallway outside the administration office. Boxes are delivered at around 11:00am. Clients should come close to delivery time as boxes are left unattended.
Download your own copy of the 2014 Good Food Box Schedule.
For more info, you can download the 2014 Good Food Box Brochure.