What is it that makes a pole great? Is it the fact that it supports the cables that delivers energy to our homes? Or… is it the fact that it is an opportunity to express your artistic creativity?
Come out on May 28th, 2011 and paint a pole.
Let’s colour our neighbourhood!
Who: Kids, Neighbours, Local Artists
What: Painting as many poles as we can on Fernwood Road, Gladstone Avenue and beyond
When: May 28th, 2011 – 10am to 2pm
Where: Home base at Fernwood Square, then painters travel by foot, bike, skateboard, or red-wagon to their assigned poles
- Paint and materials will be provided
- ‘How to guide’ available with instructions, click here
- Stencil creation station in Fernwood Square at the event
- Free BBQ for pole painters
- Local artists in attendance
- Apres concert in the square by surprise guests!
If you would like to be a block leader for a special block in Fernwood not on Fernwood Road or Gladstone Avenue, please email email@example.com
Send us your design ideas!
Let us know if you want to get involved.
Sign up for a pole today.
Brought to you by Fernwood NRG and The Paint Box School of Art