Fernwood NRG provides a number of programs for parents and parents to be. These range from prenatal nutrition and counselling through to parent support groups to our community meal.
Our current offerings include:
- Fernwood Community Meal, an opportunity for community members to enjoy a prepared meal with your neighbours or taken home and heated up. By donation, drop-in.
- Oak Bay Family Resource Program, a family program for parents with children under the age of 6. Free, drop-in.
- Best Babies, a nutritional counselling program for prenatal and postnatal moms and their partners. Free, registered.
- Parent-Child Mother Goose®, a group program for parents and their babies to discover the power and pleasure of rhymes, songs, and stories. Free, registered.
- Nobody’s Perfect, a facilitated parenting program for parents of children from birth to age five. Free, registered.