Fernwood NRG provides a number of programs for parents and parents to be. These range from pre-natal nutrition and counselling through to parent support groups to playgroups for parents with young children.
Our offerings include:
- Best Babies, a nutritional counselling program for pre- and post-natal moms and their partners. Free, registered.
- Family Resource Program, a drop-in family program for parents with children under the age of six.
- Family Dinner, an opportunity for families to enjoy a prepared meal with other families; followed by a time to play and socialize.
- Free Family Legal Clinic, free, half-hour legal information appointments with a practising family lawyer.
- Parent-Child Mother Goose®, a group program for parents and their babies to discover the power and pleasure of rhymes, songs, and stories.
- Breastfeeding Solutions, visit for breastfeeding support Tuesdays from 10:00am to noon starting September 10, 2019
- Nobody’s Perfect, a facilitated parenting program for parents of children from birth to age five.