Fernwood NRG provides a number of programs for parents and parents to be. These range from pre-natal nutrition and counseling through to parent support groups to playgroups for parents with young children.
Our offerings include:
- Best Babies, a nutritional counseling program for pre- and post-natal moms and their partners. Free, registered.
- Family Resource Program, a drop-in family program for parents with children under the age of six.
- Family Dinner, an opportunity for families to enjoy a prepared meal with other families; followed by a time to play and socialize.
- Free Fernwood Legal Clinic, free, half-hour legal information appointments with a practicing family lawyer.
- Kindergym, a movement program designed for children and their caregiver to play together.
- Parent-Child Mother Goose®, a group program for parents and their babies to discover the power and pleasure of rhymes, songs, and stories.