Neighbours are invited to this initial community consultation meeting. This meeting will update residents on the plan of action for the renewal of the Vic High Multi-Purpose Sports Facility.When: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. Where: Victoria High School Auditorium
The plan, to be phased in as funds become available, envisions:
- A new, all weather turf field.
- Lights to allow community use after dark.
- An eight lane, 400 meter track. The current track, built in 1951, is unusable and is 400 yards in length.
- Aluminum seats and stadium infrastructure to replace old, decaying structure.
- A field house, separate from the school building, to include team dressing rooms, meeting rooms, referees’ room, washrooms, and equipment storage.
Representatives from Victoria High School District 61, Victoria High Alumni Association, Bays United Soccer Club and the City of Victoria will be in attendance.
For more information, contact Principal Randi Falls: 250-388-5456