February 7 to March 28, 2022
1240 Gladstone Avenue
Dinner at 5:30pm, program at 6pm to 8pm
Free, for you ages 15 to 19
Put on by the Existence Project in partnership with Fernwood NRG
An Art-Based Workshop Series on the Nervous System and the Stories It Tells Us.
Back to the Body is an 8 week art-based program teaching participants how to navigate their nervous systems and trauma in a better way. This unique workshop teaches participants about their nervous systems, the impact of trauma, and how to move it out of their system in gentle and graceful ways through a wide variety of somatic tools and art practices.
Participants will leave with:
- An understanding of the nervous system and tools to work with it
- A better understanding of themselves and the impacts of their experiences
- A better self-perception
- Increased self-esteem
- You Are Not Your Trauma
- Creating Space Between You and the Trauma
- What To Do When Your System is Overloaded
- Emotions + Regulation
- Window of Tolerance as a Lifestyle
Register via email: email@example.com, limited to 5 participants.